Ladies, we have-not forgotten about you. We know you run the show and have a division for you and your 5 besties. So come one, come all, and forgot the boys... it is a girls weekend too!
Adult Team Entry Fee:
- $594/team + $60 donation amount
- Still only a Gretzky per player + your $10/player donation amount
- There are NO additional fees to play in our tournament
- All donations go to our benefactors, the Summit Tigers HS Hockey Team
- Adult Teams must have a minimum of 4, and a maximum of 6, players per team
- No Insurance is included. All participants are responsible for their own personal injury insurance
Pond Hockey Tournament Info:
- All games are 4 v 4 games, no goaltenders
- Tournament is round robin format
- 6 person teams allowed max
- Each team is guaranteed 4 round-robin games
- The top teams will play in a play-off round on Sunday for the Championship
- Games could be scheduled any time from 3pm on Friday, thru the Championship game Sunday at 6pm.
- Games are two 15-minute, running time halves, with a 2 minute break in between
- 5-minute warm-ups are scheduled before all games
- Rink size: 112’ x 64’ utilizing 18" tall x 1" thick thermoformed plastic dasher board systems, provided by Nice Rink - Ice Rink Systems
- Custom, metal pond hockey nets by Nice Rink - Pond Hockey Nets
- All games played on Keystone Lake, inside Keystone Village, part of the world-famous Keystone Ski Resort
- Evening games played under the lights on Keystone Lake, with night skiing under the lights available on Keystone Mountain available as well
- LIVE Music lakeside in the Keystone Village Adventure Center
- 7-8 total rinks
- Medal round on Sunday afternoon
- Random draw to determine schedule / opponents
Women’s Open Division:
Team is comprised of female players only that are 18-and-older, or 15 years and up with parental consent.
Teams are guaranteed 4 games in round robin style play + more if you make it to the bracket playoff tournament. This wide open division will have everything from weekend warriors to current college club hockey teams. Trophies, awards and a free entry for 2016 goes to the winners!